FiberForm® Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Form Panels
FiberForm® Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Form panels utilize a high quality APA trademarked Douglas Fir plywood core laminated with 17 oz. fiberglass woven roving to provide a high strength, durable, and reusable panel. The exterior of the panel is finished with a chemical resistant gel coat finish to produce a consistent high quality architectural grade concrete finish.
Advantages of FiberForm® Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Panels
FiberForm® Concrete Form Panels are:
- Less expensive than steel forms
- More durable than MDO and HDO
- Known for providing high strength and stiffness
All panels custom cut to your specifications. Standard panel sizes can range from 4’ X 8’ or up to a maximum of 120” high X 58’ long at no extra cost per square foot. Longer panels have proven to offer superior consistency when building seamless curved forms. No job is too small or too large.
A typical Fiber-Tech FiberForm® panel uses APA trademarked B-CX plywood, plugged and touched sanded with Structural group I veneers to ensure smooth consistent concrete form panels. FiberForm® concrete forms are typically manufactured with 1/2”, 5/8” or 3/4” cores.
Fiber-Tech offers standard woven roving in either 17 oz. or 22 oz weights. Multiple layers of fiberglass can be laminated together to increase strength and further improve impact resistance.
FiberForm® panels are edge-coated with a water-resistant edge coating to prevent moisture absorption. FiberForm® panels exterior finish has been tested to be compatible with most releasing agents of various bases, concentrations and dilutions when used according to release agent’s directions.
The standard FiberForm® finishes are…
- Side 1—Gel Coat. 15 mils (+-.003”) of a smooth, high gloss concrete grade gel coat designed to offer superior weathering characteristics and abrasion resistance. Fiber-Tech’s concrete grade gel coat is formulated to offer maximum flexibility, abrasion resistance and is acid and alkali resistant.
- Side 2—Gel Coat. 15 mils (+-.003”) of a smooth, high gloss marine grade gel coat designed to offer superior weathering characteristics and high durability.
The Fiber-Tech FiberForm® advantage is…
- Seamless, one-piece construction
- Consistent panel finish results in uniform concrete finish
- Less rework saves time and money
- Custom cut to your specifications
- Durable, strong & abrasion resistant
- Long panel and form life results in low cost per pour
- Edge-sealed to resist water absorption
- Easy to strip and clean ensuring reduced labor costs
- Decades of proven FRP performance
Fiber-Tech FRP is an unbeatable investment for large seamless pours. FRP is less expensive than steel forms, more durable than MDO/HDO, and has a high chemical resistance. One piece, seamless panels can be custom cut up to a maximum of 10' x 55', perfect for pre-cast concrete panel manufacturers.
Contact Fiber-Tech Today for Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Solutions
Call today to learn more about how the FiberForm® panel can save you time and money on the next major pour. Fiber-Tech is the leading manufacturer of fiberglass panels for the transportation, construction, corrosion, military, shelter and marine markets.Call the “Composite Panel People”
at Fiber-Tech Industries today! Download Information Sheet